Wednesday, April 26, 2006

wadeva

i realli dun feel like giving a damn..dao me all u want..yea kip doing it..liddat i'll be better off..wun think too much..wun do anithing..let the pain occur slowly..rather than having a sudden blow


izzit the curse of the L?love curse..cursed me..all the L(s)..i gave up b4 i did anithing..


live on..be myself..


gimme a pen..i'll mug my whole life


gimme a bball..i'll play bball my whole life


gimme a computer..i'll play dota and maple all my life


gimme a heartbreak..i'll live the life of a loner


perhaps?


gimme a galfren..i'll make her happy the rest of her life..


eh..if i like her..that's the case..


gimme a break..eh..ya..break lo..rest..


gimme a chocolate..i'll throw it right back into ur face..


the only day i'll ever like chocolate again is when i found the one..but will i ever like chocolate again?

No comments: