Wednesday, April 12, 2006

save me

save me from this hell..this jealousy i'm facing..y do i feel jealous..i keep on telling myself there shld be nothing..but juz can't press the jealousy down..jealousy is juz a significant sign for love and like..haiz..


i've juz realised something..i can smile..i can laugh..i can look happy..but evrynite b4 i slp..when i think abt my past..i'll ask myself..wad's the happiest thing in my life that i've ever encountered..can't seem to remember them..there are things that in my life that i had once been happy abt..but i guess the impact was not as big as those sad things..i can remember sad things clearly..but happy incidents juz seem to fade away slowly..that mite juz explain my sad look..tired..depressed..but i'm not suffering from depression la..haha


when will i ever pick myself up..to have the courage to confess to her..guess it's coming soon..perhaps in 2 wks time..that's the earliest..


kinda completed the song..dunno whether i shld add more verses..but tentatively..it's done..


L is for love


Look over there
Under the skies
Can't u see it
I'm in love with you


Never gonna give up
Don't say a word
Anything's worth it
Cuz i love you


Chorus:


Nothing more than words
Can speak my love for you
Wanna hold your hands
In real life not in my dreams


Everlasting love
Is all that i can promise you
L is for love
That i promise you


the lyrics are interesting..especially the verse part..kinda makes no sense..but meaningful to me..tsk tsk..

No comments: