Friday, April 07, 2006

sadness

sadness reigns once again..dunno wad's happening to me..making myself feel sad when i suppose i shldn't be at all..perhaps it's the no progression that's making me sad..


things i can find happiness in now are juz 2 things..bball..studies..


as for her..i realli dunno whether i'll find happiness in her..mebbe i will..mebbe i'll not..


not that i dun wanna be confident..but u can't expect me to be confident abt relationship things..once bitten twice shy..summore it's not juz one..


pls la..let her be together with me la..i realli can't take the pain animore le..chang2 tong4 bu4 ru2 duan3 tong4..i shall be telling soon..i suppose..juz need a right timing when the two of are juz nice tok abt some topic taht can link..haha..wait long long.....


haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: