Tuesday, April 25, 2006

i can't stand it

can't stand it..my life..5 main things in life..revolving arnd them..eat slp mug gym sing..argh..that are the main things la..didn't include shit or wadeva la..not as impt..these 5 things are juz wad i enjoy doing..at least i find satisfaction..bball?no longer..dunno y..lost the motivation..to play bball..the liking for bball..not as strong..perhaps it's becuz of 6thMarch that made me like bball more..but now..haiz..mugging is evrything..i'm a mugger trying to slack..


and ya..one thing i think i can almost be sure le..she's dao-ing me..no reply wadsoeva..dunno..dun care..dun even noe wad i can do..wad i can say to her..wad to say..no topic..not that i dun wanna noe more abt her..juz that no chance..shutting me off..


one day..i'll juz press the restart button..restart my life..start afresh..or perhaps reformat..forget the past..live the present..y no future?cuz there ain't a future in my life..


dreams are not realistic..goals are meant to be achieved..u are..but my dream gal..that is becoming my goal..haiz..y can't u juz stay as my dream gal..y did i wanna make u into someone i want to live the rest of my life with..perhaps..if u stayed as a dream gal in my life..i wld nvr have felt so hurt..it's hurting..hurting than ever b4..


can u hear it?it's broken..

No comments: