Tuesday, April 04, 2006

wrong??

i guess..i was still feeling okay during the last post..that's y i cld come up with this theory..now that i'm not feeling that good..i thnk the theory is not that correct..the theory only applies if u're satisfied with life now..and that u think that nothing is going to make u sad at that moment..but now..8hrs le..no reply..well..fine..nvm..it's ur freedom..i've got nothing to say..


didn't reply..that's y i didn't dare..to even walk up to u in the library..but nvm..let it be..lemme be sad..as always..i shld haf been used to it..yea..i'm used to being sad..i noe it..juz sitting by evryday..waiting for miracles to happen..even a small reply can make me happy..cuz the sadness is real sad..


when will i break my threshold..my limit..when will i break down..


i dun mind being sad for my whole life..i juz mind living life with regrets..of not going for it when i had a chance..evrything in my life..i wasn't wrong..in my decisions..i nvr made any wrong decisions..it's wad ppl think that made me go the way i am going now..misunderstandings..nvm..in life..there's no second chance..once gone it's gone..the same chance wun appear again..it's for a split second..u grasp it..then good..u dun..then too bad..

No comments: