Friday, May 12, 2006

amazing race

grrr..amazing race..still thinking hard..lol


hiakX..lonely as it may seems..but that's wad happiness is abt..at least to me..for now..loneliness is equated to happiness..perhaps..if given a chance to free me from this loneliness..i wld be alot happier..but..will she be the one to free me from this..i dunno


explain to me..y?am i feeling liddat..neutral..neither happy nor sad..not happy cuz i have nuthing..not sad cuz i have lost nothing..wad is this..


will i be happy?


perhaps ps3 will make me happy..but it's still a long way..6 months..nov..that's in us tho..dunno abt singapore..hopefully around there ba..later go ns le..buy le oso no use..but hopefully b4 ns ba..then during ns..buy a hdtv..lol..then enjoy ff13..lol..will they lemme enjoy ff7 on ps3?not the ps1 ver la..but hopefully a remake..but from the statistics so far..seems that there wun be a remake..our dear maker of ff7 seems to have other plans..but..hopefully related to ff7 la..perhaps make an ff7 ac sequel?altho dc is a sequel to ff7 events and discloses many unknown secrets..but hey..we want more story and more of cloud and yea..sephiroth..tsk..


will that happen?lol


will u be with me?i doubt so..if u're not dao-ing me then wad are u doing..

No comments: