Sunday, May 21, 2006

eh?

it took me all the courage to click on that send button to sent that email..and i guess..it took u nothing to delete it eh?or perhaps u juz saw but decided not to reply..either way..i'm realli lost now..not knowing wad to do..if u can serve frenster..i dun c y u can't check email..so i guess, realli..u've decided not to do anithing abt it at all..


tell me wad to do..i realli dunno..i realli dunno wad else i can say..juz confess?wadeva..wad if u do the same thing again..and dun reply at all..


seriously..i didn't noe wad to do..i was afraid to c ur reply..yet..my com..it's stupid prob.since afternoon i juz can't switch it on..then now finally can on it..yet..no reply..mebbe that's good.no news means good news?nah..that's not the case this time..even as i said that..u juz decided not to reply..wadeva..wad more can i say..disappointed..can i scold the f word?but dun want la..i can't even bring my heart to scold u..i juz can't..i juz can't blame u..or hate u..cuz u're not a fault..or even if u're at fault..i wldn't think u're..y?i oso dunno..


i can't bring myself to tell her(another her) to forget abt me..i realli can't believe..someone like her can be so devoted to someone like me..she was the one who wanted to break up..she was the one who said i still love 6thMarch..yet..she still loves me..i juz can't bear to break her heart..she's a sweet gal..too good for me..i'm unworthy..cuz back then..i noe my love for her wasn't real..yet i tried to carry on..mebbe it's good that we didn't last..but bad for her..cuz she loves a guy who doesn't love her..somehow..i share the same sentiments with her..i noe wad's she's going thru..even when u noe that the person u like or love wun love u back or like u back..u still choose to love or like her..even when it's one-sided..


i apologise to her..the one heart that i've broken..i'll nvr forget that i've broken ur heart..but till now..and only till now..can i realli regard u as my ex..third ex..cuz we were realli once happy..we both knew it was real..juz that i didn't love u enuff..thanx for loving me so much..but sorry..dun hold on to me pls..i realli dun wanna break ur heart..i can't bring myself to tell u this in person..i noe u mite read this..i guess it wld be better if u read it from here rather than me telling u personally..


i thank you..for being there for me..even when i do not love u..thankx for being there when i'm feeling down..tokking to me..encouraging me to go for the gal i like..it muz have been painful for u..to ask someone u love to go for another gal..i'm realli very sorry but thankful to u at the same time..


perhaps..if the gal i like now can end this crazy dao-ness she's doing to me..and that i can forget abt her..and stop liking and loving her..and that u're still so deeply in love with me..i'll try my best to make myself be in love with u..so that i wun break ur heart..cuz i noe the pain of a broken heart..sorry

No comments: