Wednesday, May 24, 2006

i juz can't stand things liddat

argh..one thing i can't stand abt u is that u do things differently from wad u say..u were the one that said, "perhaps i shld tok to u less now, so that my feelings for u wld fade away." but guess wad..once again..u didn't do wad u say..i tot u realli wanna tok to me less le..so today didn't receive any msg from u i oso dun feel wierd..even if u didn't say that, i wldn't feel wierd tho..but u juz called again and told me sorry that u didn't tok to me the whole day cuz u didn't bring ur phone!?argh..kaoz la..pls..if u realli wanna let the feelings fade away..do so..dun ill-treat urself..i noe it's hard..but it's right for u to do so..if u realli wanna wait for me..it wld be a long wait..and i dun want u to do so..and i'm going into ns nxt yr le la..with ur over-dependent character, u think u can survive 2 yrs without me?i suppose it wun last..if u realli wanna wait for me..by then, u muz show me ur determination..i mite hurt u u noe..and i dun wanna do that..dun u think we juz remain as bro-sis frenship better than becoming a couple?i oso dun want to lose this frenship..so y not let it stay as frenz..good for u..good for me..wld u rather lose a fren+relationship or juz lose a relationship..the choice is urs..juz let go pls..if ur heart realli hurts..juz choose to let go..dun become like me..cuz i can't let go..that's y i became so pessimistic abt life..i dun want u to lead a sad life like me..i want u to be happy..


but i noe u still wun read this..i guess i have to tell u personally..and u wld most prob cry again..but..argh..y waste ur tears on me..am i realli that worthy of ur love?


and i dun get a shit of wad's exactly happening now..this dao-ing continues..i realli can't stand it..one side..one gal is dao-ing me like hell..the other side..another gal is tokking to me so much..argh..WAD THE SHIT IS THIS!?


argh..bt2 coming..set high goals for myself..but are they achievable?that depends on how much hard work i put in..hope i wun end up sitting in front of the com and playing games..tsk

No comments: