Monday, May 29, 2006

u juz dun wanna tok to me eh?wadeva..i'm kinda used to it alr..somehow..i knew this wld happen..that u wld choose not to reply me..but wad's this hole in my heart..this emptiness..this feeling of wanting to cry out loud..shout ur name..argh..wad's this..keep on drinking water..trying to fill up this hole..but it's still empty..wad's wrong with u..wad's wrong with me?


time to gif up?


yes..shld be ba..no hopes at all..i realli can't stand it animore..6wks le la..who can stand it i ask u..well..perhaps others can stand it..but for me..i realli can't..6wks is realli too overboard le..i oso dunno wad i've done to make u do this to me..i nvr understand y gals do certain things..and i'm not bothered to find out..it's beyond my comprehension..thinking abt it will juz waste my time..when i can actualli spend my time on studies..i realli wanna study..so..


gif up ba..NO?


argh..wad's wrong..y can't i gif up..argh..dammit..f u yuan ing

No comments: