Thursday, May 18, 2006

wadeva and ever

wadeva it is..i dun care..


live my life my way..live till the end comes


is the end coming?6thJune2006..triple 6..once a millenium..lol..better do things that i wanted to do but nver done yet by then..otherwise..wad if i nvr have a chance to do it..


i'll tell u i love u..juz a matter of time..i dun care wad happens after that..u can continue to dao me..i oso dun care..as long as i've said it out..and u've heard it..it's juz ur decision to accept or to reject..and i'll juz gladly accept the consequences..since the start..i shld have known it..taht i wld have to face rejection..as in there's a possibility of that..b4 i'm prepared for anithing..i'll juz wait..till then..take care and study hard for ur bt2 ya..once again..i'll give u all my luck like wad i did during bt1..u need it more than i do..cuz my results dun matter to me..no matter how good i get..i wun be happy..so mite as well let u have it..i'll spend all of my wishes for u..if there's realli something called a wish..yea..there are wishes..the question is..will they be fulfilled?

No comments: