Friday, May 19, 2006

why

why am i looking okay when i'm not.


why am i laughing and joking when i juz feel like breaking down right in front of her and cry my heart out.


why wldn't u understand, how much and how deep i've fallen in love with you.


the reason is to love.


i juz want you to be happy, and perhaps make myself happy at the same time.


but doesn't seem to be the case.


perhaps, giving up is the only way out.


or perhaps, i shld juz tell u.


afterall, there's nothing for me to lose.


there was nothing at the beginning.


so even if you reject, i'll not lose anithing.


or perhaps, it's becuz my heart's alr with you, so i have actualli lost something, without noeing it.


is this love wrong?


like how i tot it wld be back then.


shld i have fallen for you.


and push myself deep down there.


fallen reason.


the reason is in love with L.


get it?


sometimes i juz feel like shouting it out.


HEY! I LOVE YOU, __________


but i juz can't seem to be able to shout out that name.


cuz i'm afraid, if i realli said that, i wld lose even a frenship.


but now.


that u're dao-ing me.


do i even have a frenship to lose?


1 mth le.


u've said nothing to me.


and it was all me doing the tokking.


with u not replying.


i'm broken.


i'm fallen.


it's cracked.


my heart.

No comments: