Saturday, December 25, 2010

2010

To me, the year hasn't been that great a year at all. Plenty of emotional downs, and it almost ended in a very down mood. But thanks to my dear brudder, TESSA~ hahaha. Totally cleared up my mind, and i'm alot clearer of what I want to do, who I want to be with, and what kind of a person I want to be infront of others. No more facades, I just wanna be myself. Being clear about your feelings is all that matters now.

Now I'm able to face 2011 in a brand new perspective, with new hopes, new dreams, new targets, and perhaps, a life to look forward to.

I really wanna say goodbye to my emo self and move forward.

Almost half a year of letting my heart wander around someone and to realise in the end, that I only ignore what my heart was truly shouting to me. What my heart was telling me all the while, was to persevere. I tried doing that for one person, that mattered alot to me, but perhaps, no matter what I do for her, I'm just another guy. But a wake-up call for me, and now I'm back to being a happy me. Or rather, someone with things to look forward to. Hopes and dreams, friends and family.

Letting myself back into life, giving myself another chance to live a happier life.

Let's wish, with all my heart, and the million stars in the night sky, that 2011 will be a good one, for myself, for my family, for my friends, for those I love, for those I treasure (i actually type "travel" instead of treasure). Hopefully, this nomadic heart of mine could finally find a place to settle down, a place for my heart to call home. My heart is tired, but i'm still gonna give it another go, for myself, for a reason to live on.

2011, here I come.

No comments: