Thursday, December 09, 2010

Ouch

Something hurts, and I don't even know what it is.

Shall start off with some stuff that has been popping up on my health lately. Random pains in the leg, well, the pains actually came back after the marathon. So i'm actually thinking twice about going for sundown, but knowing me, I would probably sign up for it in the end. My recovery run today was a complete disappointment. 2km, yeah, but I felt like vomitting all the way. Something's wrong, very wrong, and I dunno wad's wrong with me.

Our past, its something that makes us grow into what we are. But once it has achieved its purpose, we should let it go. Letting our past go. Not like i'm the best at dealing with the pain of losing loved ones, but, whatever, what matters is what we think, and what we have loved. The time spent together, is not something that can be forgotten, but something that we shld bury if we are to move on.

In the end I still managed to talk to her, felt normal, maybe I was just thinking too much. Maybe she wanted to talk to me as much as I had wanted to talk to her? =/

Suddenly wanted to watch alot of movies again, especially 3 idiots and a walk to remember. Dunno why, these 2 movies were the ones that resonated really well with me during the exam period, and i just feel like watching them over again in a relaxed mood. Shall find time to do that.

Don't feel like working tml, somemore gotta collect laptop and stuff. So mafan...

No comments: