Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tired

Woah, damn tired after a long day, didn't sleep much, dun ask me why, I know why, some people probably know why, but the rest probably have no freaking idea. Well, whatever. Tried cleaning up the house abit b4 ppl came, then went to buy the food for the bbq at 2pm. Quite fun shopping for food, reminds me of those days when I used to buy groceries just to cook, for someone, that is. Bah, I miss my cooking, not you.

Then went back to my place to try to marinate, then te di went to pick tessa up and she dared to say my driving sucks. THANKS AH BRUDDER....then went back everyone was playing pes 2011 liao. lol, end up bbq started at 6pm.

The watermelon was nice, the chocolate fudge was nice too, so was the tang yuan! haha. The turn up was rather good too. Though more ppl were expected to come but, yeah, whatever.

I'm officially tired now, but for some reason, I can't fall asleep, and its not about the results, I was never one to worry about results so tml means another holiday to me. Trapped in this constant thinking of the words of miyamoto musashi. Yeah, miyamoto musashi, the greatest japanese warrior of all time.

Read up alot about him, and woah, master of all trades man, from swordsmanship to painting to writing, there seems like nothing he does not know. I mean, woah, is it possible for humans? If it is, then I would like to try. To concentrate on whatever I am doing, to put in a 100%. And to observe everything at its largest scale, to look at everything, to be detailed, yet general. To relax, yet to concentrate.

These late nights, I hate them.

No comments: