Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The way you make me feel

M.J's song. The way you make me feel.

Really, its all about how you make me feel. On one side, talking to her makes me feel like, hmmm, my decision's probably right. How I don't feel any communication from her, at all. Its like, she doesn't make me feel needed at all, that to her, i'm something that is replaceable, something that is not important, something, yeah, something. =/

On the other side, there's one that makes me feel that I'm needed. She, who makes talking so much more enjoyable. She, who makes me feel like, yeah, there's so much more to talk about. Its all about communication, and that, I feel, that there is a connection between us. Its not as if I never had these feelings towards her, it was always there, but for a period of time, I chose to bury it. But now, I decided, the feelings for her never disappeared, so why should I hide it anymore? Why should I attempt to pour feelings into someone else when someone is already there for me?

How she makes me feel. Two different "she"s, two different feelings, One decision.

There is not even a need to think about it anymore. It feels more like, woah, suddenly, there's nothing to talk about. Its like what I used to always do was to get closer to you, but when what really matters, is to be close in the first place, b4 I decided on anything. I made a mistake, an amateurish mistake, but I'm glad I pulled out before it started hurting me.

I feel, and i'm sure, that this is the right decision. "you" are not the one. you are the one.

On a side note, I dunno whether I shld be glad about my winnings, i'm just riding on this luck, which to me seems like a dilemma. If I could choose between love and gambling, it would be love. But well, while it lasts, I'll just ride on it till love comes.

No comments: