Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tested

My patience, that is.

Seriously, this world, its testing my patience. This anger that I've tried so hard to curb. But no, it has to happen every single time. I'm losing my patience with the people around me. Don't make me do so much to tell me something else and with you doing something else in the end. WTf? Who the hell do you think I am.

Fk this world, pissing me off. Really.

As if i'm the only one who's free enough to do all these things, FOR YOU ALL!?

I don't feel like doing anything anymore. Can I just fk it and say NO!? I don't want to do anything for anyone who do not know how to appreciate. Not feeling appreciated, at all.

I'm really trying to keep the anger in, but, the limits are really being tested.

And no, if u think i'm angry with you, its probably not you. If i ever tell you that i will never be angry with you, i mean it, for life. BUT, there are some ppl who just like to take advantage of my "nvm, its alright" attitude. FFS, i feel like a hypocrite, being nice to ppl and yet feeling angry inside. But really, i'm forced to be angry. Sometimes, I just feel like, I shouldn't even be nice to ppl, at all.

And I had to feel like crying at a time like this. Fuck me. How much I need someone to talk it over with and all you could say was "haha" or "lol". Tell me why, that the only person I feel like talking to is you, yet, you can't even understand? Can I tell you that its you? Can I?

A big WHY. like seriously. WHY!? why do I hate this world so much yet I yearn for the love of humans. WHY!?

No comments: