Monday, July 26, 2010

Come and go

Its like what they say, people come and go in your life. There's nothing you can do about it.

Looking back, if there ever was an ee gang, its probably no more. People going in their own directions, people not knowing what's causing the change, where's the rot. Who am I left with? People I used to talk to, no more. Looking at the chat windows at the bottom of my screen, at this time of 2am, its all different from how it used to look like. All the "get qitong to sleep", all the making people jealous by eating on webcam, all the random chit-chats, all the minesweeper games, all the random stuff that makes life alot more better and alot less monotonous. All the mass chats just to discuss an outing or just random talk cock. What is left of us? The whole splitting into group A and B? I have no idea how its gonna turn out, but my observation tells me its gonna suck real big time. And my observations are always so damn good and right.

Now, looking at the clock, monday, 26jul, 2am. looking at the windows. "windows media player - playing jay may day playlist", "firefox - blogging", "sticky notes - reminding me of how much i've won and how much is going into fixed deposit", "msn windows - only 1 person talking to me right now, the other 2 conversation windows are offline", "garena - just leaving it on", "pipiplayer - playing glee". Its sad how after 1 year of being in nus, there's only one person talking to you at 2am when you can't really sleep.

Life's sad, but we just gotta move on eh?

Perhaps its time to sleep, and hit the gym tml morning.

No comments: