Thursday, July 22, 2010

Decisions

Decided on alot of stuff over the past few days of oweek dry run.

All those nights of not sleeping, all those mornings of waking up and feeling sore, I just want to put all of them behind. This morning, after waking up to the coldness in t-lab, couldn't fall asleep anymore, and plunged myself into deep thought.

Decided to forgive, something I've done so many times in the past. Forgiving people for forgetting promises. Forgiving people for making use of me, it might not be on purpose after all. Forgiving all those people that hurt me before, perhaps they never meant it.

Decided to forget, forget all those broken promises. Forgetting that I was ever in love with certain people. Forgetting the promises I made to certain people, cuz it no longer matters to certain people anymore. Forgetting all the hurt, forgetting all the pain.

Decided to remember, remember all the happy moments. Remembering people that brought me joy. Remembering moments that made me happy. Remembering people who have made a difference in my life. Remember.

Decided to cry less, not tears of joy, but the tears of sorrow. Not plunging myself into emo-ness, not plunging myself into sorrow. Looking forward, staying optimistic. I will not cry anymore.

也 许你一直都在,也许你已不再,即使如此,我还依然等待。等待着
这 一直躲避着我的幸福。

想念如果會有聲音, 不願那是悲傷的哭泣, 事到如今 終於讓自己屬於我自己, 只剩眼淚 還騙不過自己

我不想再哭了。

No comments: