Sunday, July 25, 2010

Resist

Life's like a story. Life's like a game.

You have to resist when temptations come.

Be it wanting to fall in love, be it wanting to let the whole world know what's making you so happy, be it wanting to know everything about everyone.

Observation max. Seems that i'm able to see alot of things going on behind the scenes, alot of hidden meanings, alot of hidden feelings.

Yeah, I'm tempted.

Can't find anyone to send me mayday and jay songs, so ended up downloading them all over again. No, i'm lazy to take them out to rip and i dun wanna spoil the cds.

Saw FFX international lying down there staring at me in the face, telling me to play it all over again. That explains my change in the blog title. How tidus said "This is my story"

Tempted.

But there's only 1 week left b4 the busy stuff kick in. So there's only one word in reply.

Resist.

No comments: