Sunday, July 18, 2010

Good to be alive

Surprisingly, my recovery is super duper fast this time round. I'm not slpless cuz i'm emo or what. Yes, I do feel sad, but I've learnt to put it behind me. The tighter I try to hold on to this needless thing, the more it wants to get out from my grip. So I've just decided to let it go, and let nature take its course.

This recovery might be due to talking to 2 ppl about it? Althought not everything, but still managed to let it out a bit. Thanks team yong cong.

And yeah, life is still long, why bother about whatever that's happened or is happening in this short period of your life. 1 year out of the probable 50 years i'm gonna live, hmmm, not really that much eh? Time to look on the bright side of life, afterall, being alive is the brightest side of life.

And NO~ @kenneth & yong cong, there is absolutely nothing, so stop the teasing man. Argh, can't take it. Accidentally said stuff without thinking can be so misleading at times. But ay, I'm not in a situation to fall in love anytime soon, nor to like anyone. So yeah, no, i don't like her!

No comments: