Monday, July 19, 2010

eh?

no, i can't slp. BAH. seriously, super messed up body clock right now. Thought waking up early this morning would at least make myself super tired by the time night comes, but i was wrong. arghhhhhhhhh.

hmm, super lots going thru my mind now. Thought i wouldn't be bothered by anything, but yeah, some words, some stuff, some feelings, i still ended up thinking and venturing into the unknown. The feeling of not wanting to venture into that region, yet thinking of how it would be with someone that's similar to that of my type. -shrugs-

Still, I don't feel like opening my heart, for fear of something bad happening, but the smile, the feeling you get, the experience might just be worth it, and who knows, perhaps God might shine over me this time round. Though, I'm not exactly that optimistic. To me, it has just hurt too much for me to think about all these. But, this is part of moving on, to forgive, forget, and to look forward to the future.

Perhaps, the future lies in her hands. Perhaps, the future was there in the past, something that I never took hold of.

But still, my priorities now are straight, its still on studies, get that straight, b4 i think about anything else.

Let's not shit in my own backyard first eh?

sharks, i might just die of exhaustion tml.

No comments: