Thursday, October 14, 2010

(词穷啊!!救命啊!!)

Haha, totally unexpected. I think I did rather well for my critique? 76/100, that's like the highest i've ever gotten for an essay in my whole life. English essay that is! woohoo! haha, and ms lee showed 6 "good" examples of critique paragraphs to the class and 2 were from me! hahaha. totally surprised, but yeah~ having high hopes for this sem. I WANT TO PULL UP CAP LA!! -tells himself to play less hon-

After eg went for dance session with murong, his fren: shan yuan, huiru and this exchange girl from finland. haha, i think i'm damn anti-social, i didn't ask wad her name is. But yeah, wanted to try out murong's dancing session for some time now and finally got to try it today. There are alot of things I liked about it. Firstly, the size of the ppl dancing is just nice, and the studio's in a really secluded corner in sch, so not many ppl can see us practicing. Next, after some rigid gyming and bad cool-down for run last night, the dance proved to be good for stretching my muscles out. Also, I learnt alot of stuff that i've never got in contact with before. Seeing how shan yuan danced, i was like "wow!". If only I could dance as good as him. But yeah, i think my muscles are too stiff for dancing? Its a tough thing to maintain. My 1-3-5-6/7 runs and gyms plus dancing on thursdays. Just hope it doesn't take a toll on my otherwise already badly injured body. My shoulders are in pretty bad shape =p. and so is my left ankle. Once i remove the ankle guard, the ankle just starts to hurt alot. =/

sidenote: i think the long jump winner looks like drogba. its female long jump btw.

Ok la, hopefully I can manage my time well to do the things I like. Hopefully. and yeah, wrote a new song, or rather, half of a new song. Dun feel like continuing though. My blog title kinda explains it.

This song is called "你太完美". I also dunno why the first part of the chorus came to my mind, just a random thought, then i started linking up every thought coming to my mind and came up with the chorus. THEN! i started thinking about the verses, and i started off with that first part on how I feel whenever she walks pass, or when i walk pass her. BAH. but yeah, 不完美的单恋. ANDDDD~ wad happened next was completely out of my estimation. I freaking can't think of anything to write on for the verse. Totally stuck. and of cuz, there's supposed to be a pre-chorus. Guess this always happens whenever i had the chorus plus tune in mind first. Verses are the hardest to think of!!!

看 看你走过我的面前
心里好似在荡秋千
好像在诉说我俩之间
那不完美的单恋

(词穷啊!!救命啊!!)

你太完美 你的爱还能够给谁
我陪你飞 飞到你那完美世界
我追了又追
终于进入你那温暖心扉

看你流泪 我不想看到你心碎
我愿意陪 陪你聊天熬一整夜
你的笑脸
就像陈年美酒把我灌醉

No comments: