Friday, October 08, 2010

Happy Birthday

To myself.

Alot of ppl wished me happy birthday yesterday, thank you very much. With the most significant one (well, at least I know the most important ones will never come) coming at 18.38. Thanks (: really means alot when its coming from you. But you'll never know eh?

All I need is just one hour.

And why is it the most important ones that will never come? 22 years of my life, well, I only really can remember starting from my 5th birthday, but yeah. make that 17 years of not hearing "happy birthday" from this important group of people in my life. Ok, perhaps minus that one year, that is the 21st, but yeah. 16 years. I don't need 100 people wishing me happy birthday, i just need 4 ppl saying it to me. Its more than obvious who I'm talking about, but I dun wanna say it out. Its just that different when it comes from them, that's why last year's one was so much better. I thought, at least, i'll get wad I crave for every year, but well, I waited and waited, and my birthday has passed. 22 years of making me feel lonely on this day, thank you.

Perhaps its how it is not really celebrated in the house, but, really, a difference it would make. How much it means to me. When I really treasure them, but how much do I mean to them?

Carried a smile for 22 years, 20 years of not smiling truthfully. Where is my heart?

All I want, is for someone to understand. So don't "haha" me, when u're this significant to me. =/

No comments: