Monday, October 04, 2010

Can I cry tonight?

Totally not my day. =/ sprained ankle, a liverpool lost (at anfield). Haiz, never felt so down for some time. Here's hoping that october would be a good month, but it has started off badly. 2 tests that, well, perhaps i didn't put in enough effort to study, they didn't go that well as I thought it would be for me. Doctor's advice to lay off running for at least another 2 weeks if I really wanna recover. I ignored him the next day and what happened? sprained my ankle. Well, at least he didn't know about my sprained ankle. Totally didn't tell him, haha. My bad? I don't give a shit. I don't need ppl telling me what to do, especially ppl that are not important to me. I don't need a calender to decide what I wanna do in my life, so stop referring to the calender and telling me that its not a good day to do this and that. Life is not about a freaking calender.

Here's hoping that something big in my life will happen to make me a happier person, but I don't know, perhaps, happiness just likes to shun me. =/

Life sucks. Life is so..boring and sad...

No comments: