Monday, October 25, 2010

run

Nike run this morning. First nike run I had, but seriously, i didn't really enjoyed it as much as I hoped I would. Mainly becuz of the overwhelming crowd and the "walkers" of the run. Running past first wave ppl who were walking, running into jogging ppl. Bah. But i managed to press on despite my left leg going numb after the 6km mark. Main point is, i pressed on. After the run, was telling huiru i pang seh murong to run on, then she said run alone very lonely. =/ -shrug- just me to run alone? Normally running with other ppl will mess up my pace, so usually ran alone. Its all about the strength in mind that kept me going? One thought, that if I run finish as fast as I could, something good would happen? and well, in a way, it did.

Stand chart coming up next, seriously, thinking twice. What did I sign myself up for? My legs are getting worse with every run, i just dunno why. But press on, I hope I can do it. I hope that someone would be at the finishing line waiting, but I guess, that's too much to ask for, for now. =/

Finding something you love, and going all out for it/her. That's the best life can offer. I'll press on, for I know, you'll never walk alone.

No comments: