Friday, October 22, 2010

hmmmmmmmm

i dunno why, just felt like writing, at this hour somemore. I dunno, just that I feel that studies have left me out of touch with alot of things around me. Like how I would choose to study over going out with frens. Perhaps its because of my time management? Prioritising studies, followed by keeping myself fit by running and gymming. People I hang out with are those that I study with. Losing touch with all the other friends that used to study together, laugh together, play together. What has school transformed us into? Beings that do not give a damn about those around you, just wanna get the CAP up?

Seriously, I can't wait for the sem break to come. Sort out my thoughts, my emotions, my time. And perhaps, give myself another go at love? I clearly know what's happening right now. Becuz i'm prioritising studies, I'm not even giving time to her. Its not that I do not wish to be together with her, its just that studies are already taking alot away from me this sem, i just can't find the time to talk to her. Its not like what it used to be, where I can adjust my own timing to suit that of other ppl. Perhaps because i'm getting old, and the stuff to do are simply too much. My body just can't seem to catch up to the pace.

My heart, its for you to open up.

=/ what am I saying. argh, whatever. SOmetimes, you just wish, that ur feelings are known the person you like, u dunnit to say anything, and they'll know. But sometimes, its simply not that way.

No comments: