Friday, October 01, 2010

River Valley

Ay, dunno why, suddenly missing rv days!

For the many memories that it has left me. All those nights of mugging, chatting online with ppl that I enjoy being around with, going out with her. Blah, can't believe i'm actually missing her, her company that is.

RV, the campus, the sch life. Everything that I thought was fun, enriching. It was quite an experience, 4 years that I'll never forget, for its ups and downs. For the countless CO practices I had. For the countless times I practiced myself in the CO room just to perfect my drum rolls, my drum solos, my drum pieces. For the countless misses and shots that went in while playing on the courts. For the many jokes that were cracked in those 4 years. For the many times I walked past her classroom just to have a glance at each other. =/ For so many things I've missed.

Kinda made me realise how we used to dread those days in sch, yet now, i only wish that I could relive those days, even just moments of it. SO yeah, I guess, we should treasure the moments we have in our lives while they last. I don't dread sch, in fact, I'm beginning to enjoy it. Those little moments that make your life brighten up. School, its not such a bad place afterall.

For now, I probably just wanna concentrate on my studies, that's why, I'm choosing not to do anything for her. Maybe I should be doing something, but priorities are important in my life. I'm confident of balancing it when it comes to being together, but for now, the problem of balancing studies and doing something for you, I'm just scared that I'll break down b4 I can actually show you how much I care for you. For now, lets just wait and see. I'll show you one day, how much you mean to me.

No comments: