Wednesday, October 20, 2010

pissed? hell yeah.

Never been this freaking pissed while doing gym b4. I have seen countless ppl doing gym without their towels. But this one, by far was the worst. That dumb shit of an uncle was sweating like a pig (i'm not giving him any face). After I had finished doing my bench presses, he went over, rested his freaking sweaty body on the machine, boom. Firstly, uncle, check the weights before you do, obviously it was too much for you. Secondly, i bet you've never done this kinda shit b4. You don't raise it up and let down immediately slamming the weights and then raise them up again. Thirdly, bring your own freaking towel to cover the benches before doing. You don't go around spreading your sweat all over the machines and end up expecting ppl to wipe off your filthy sweat with their towels? Hell no. Fuck ya.

Just ranting. And i've realised, i can't seem to find anyone, when i really wanna rant. This sem, it has been about work, work, and just work. =/ When can I find my star, that will light my lonely night sky.

No comments: