Sunday, September 05, 2010

Addiction

Addicted!

Spent the whole of sat and almost the whole of sunday watching drama!!! ahahaha. I like these kind of shows ba. The way I can laugh and emo at the same time.

I guess its just me ba. I always feel like crying whenever the main character is giving his all to get the love of the girl he likes. Something that i've always wanted to do, but seems that i might never get a chance to do it.

我只不过是想谈一段单纯的爱情,但为什么老天却要把它弄得如此复杂?

all i ever asked for is a chance to prove my love. Will u gimme that?

你想真心爱一个人,却没有办法向她证明。

So tell me how, how do i prove to you? People ask me why? I couldn't really tell.

喜欢一个人有时候连自己都不知道为什么。

Its like giving you all, only to realise, it didn't mean anything to her at all.

我不懂,为什么真心换来的是谎言,付出换来的是伤害。

Perhaps, i've been hurt too much, to want to fall in love again, thus the hesitant nature whenever it comes to love. No matter how much I've told myself that she really matters to me, and that I really really do like her alot. When it comes to the deciding moment, i usually fall short. Its not because i'm not sure of my feelings, its just something, a wall, preventing me from going forward. It might be your wall, but it might be my own wall as well, I do not know. So tell me, should i move forward?

我不需要全世界的人在乎我,我只需要我喜欢的人在乎我就够了。

i really dun need anyone to care about me. I don't care who reads this post, the only thing i know is, you're probably not reading this. Its funny, how I have so much to say, so much to emo about after what happened today, all the quarrels and stuff. But, the only person i want to talk to about it is you. But all you could do, is to not talk to me at all. Or rather, I tried talking, but I was asked to do other stuff. =/

All I really need, is you.

Shall end off with a song I really like, cuz it really depicts my feelings now.

我喜欢你的眼
看着我的眼
我喜欢你的脸
贴着我的脸

世界在改变
我不会改变

因为我很爱你
不想要你放弃
爱情这种默契得来不易
我爱你
真的是很爱你
所以想把整个世界都给你

No comments: