Friday, September 17, 2010

INJURED

argh, something is terribly wrong with my leg. When i started running today, i thought something was going to go wrong already. The shoes didn't feel right, unlike monday when it was in perfect condition. Landing felt wrong. And when the step came, i was totally unprepared. landed very heavily on my left leg. =/ pulsating pain, felt just like the hairline crack injury I had before. Doesn't feel good. Still aching now, but, hopefully its nothing. ):

Hopefully, doc analysis says its nothing and i can go for mizuno run. =/

And yeah, I'm damn tired nowadays, dunno why. And I haven't been doing alot of sch work, more of toning up my body for the runs coming up. Maybe this injury can give me more time to concentrate on my sch work, work on the surprise i wanna give, wokr on my core muscles. Hmmm, recess week, hopefully its enough for all these. Hopefully.

No comments: