Sunday, September 19, 2010

life sucks

I feel like a footballer who got very badly injured. Just when I found my passion for running back, the injury came. Life sucks, when the doctor says you can at most run 5km for the next one month, anything more than that, my leg will only get worse.

But 5km training for one month, means by end of october, my max would only be 16km at most. And by dec, i have to be running a full marathon. 16 to 32 in one month? have to try the style that I read about liao. train till 32km, cuz in an actual marathon, only the first 32km requires training, the remaining 10km is all down to will power. Will power, hmmm, i must find some motivation. =/

Still, the first hurdle would be nike human race. 1 week to get to 10km from 5km once i can start running again. Hai, or perhaps i should just find someone to run in my place.

recess week starts, and i'm slacking for the first 3 days, everything going according to plan when i slack. haha. Had a rather okay gym session just now. This ang moh kid, doing bicep curls with his water bottle when he saw me doing it with dumb bells, and he gave me that "so what, I can do it too" look. Really wanted to tell him, "try doing it with 8kg dumb bells la"

And i'm getting real bored staying at home on saturdays. haizzz

No comments: