Wednesday, September 22, 2010

shrugh shrug shrug

can't stand webcastings anymore. Hari K is really damn fail. he spend so many lectures just to explain gaussian distribution when ms chan only needed a few mins to explain what normal distribution was back during sa times. Ah, somehow, i miss SA days. flinging the tie to the back, slacking in sch, playing bball, playing mahjong in co room, the dai dee sessions i had with mok everytime b4 co, the time b4 sajc at potong pasir was opened, when me mok and mong went there to stayover in an empty sch. EXCITING! Not to say that life in uni is boring, but it seems to lack the flair and fun I used to have back in JC. Everyone putting sch work as a priority, no one willing to go out when u ask them to. =/ I really dunno. Is this what uni is about? study study and study? No one is willing to take time out to relax and have fun? -shrug-

And stop asking me to do something that you know its not in my nature to do so. I don't like to take photos, if ppl dun ask me to take with them, i'll never ask them to take with me. That's me. Simple.

-shrug-

sometimes, i just need to be more confident, be it in my songs, or in the way i carry myself.
Perhaps, all i need to do, is to say it out loud.
Perhaps, all i need to do, is to tell you how much you mean to me.

All these perhaps, so what am i waiting for? the right moment? when will it ever come? A moment will never come if I dun even try, so why would a right moment come when there will never be a moment. Ay, what am I saying? I'm just confusing myself and everyone around me.

AND I WANT TO WRITE MORE SONGS!!! alot of lyrics coming in, but no tunes, which is really bad. and worse still, songs without titles. =/ what is this? overflowing of creativity? Or lack of it?

I'll sing you a song, not a love song
but one to describe you
Your beauty
how you stand out from the crowd

And i wanna reserve this last section for a love that has stayed with me for so many years. Not for someone, but for the club I love so much. I love liverpool. Not for the trophies they have won, not because of the pride that we have as the most successful english club the world has ever seen. But because of how the fans still stand behind the club despite us not winning the epl for the past 20 years. A club, is not about how many trophies you win, its about how the club carries itself. How it feels like a family whenever I see players like Gerrard, Carra, Dalgish turning up at hillsborough memorial. All the stories I've read about hillsborough, this is more than a club, its a family. Like Gerrard said before, "this is more than a club crest, its a family crest". Liverbird upon my chest, hillsborough flames by the side, You'll Never Walk Alone. How many times have I relied on YNWA to pull me thru my down times, how many times have I looked at Liverpool players score and cried tears of joy. This is certainly more than a club, and Liverpool is what I'm proud of. I'm proud of being a Liverpool fan.

No comments: