Sunday, September 05, 2010

Small little things

Sometimes, in life, its those small little things that make you realise what is most important to you. Its those small little moments that make me realise why I fell in love with her in the first place. Its just how different you feel from other ppl, its just the feel-good factor when i'm around you, when i'm talking to you. How much I treasure every word you say to me, cuz I never know when the next time you would talk as much to me again.

As if I should have ever doubted my feelings. Now, everything seems clear. There's only you in my heart now. It might take some time, but I really hope that I can have a place in your heart too. I sincerely do.

Maybe its all the lovey dovey dramas i've been watching lately, that makes me wanna fall in love again. But, there's just something about you, that makes me wanna be with you. There's something, that tells me I might regret it if I dun do anything for you. There's this thing about you, that makes me want to try to make you happy with all I have.

Coupled with the fact that somehow, I will just suddenly have this feeling that you're feeling down or unwell. Been having it 3 times le, just a sudden sense, that something's wrong. =/ Though the first one on july 29th i'm not really sure about it, but the other 2 times that I dared to ask about, well, they really were. What is this? Destiny? Fate? Unknown connection? I have no idea. What I know is, you must really mean something for me to make me feel so much for you.

Its scary, but somehow, i just feel happy whenever i'm correct about all these. When it comes to you, everything just feels different.

I like you, _____.

(:

No comments: