Friday, September 24, 2010

good->bad mood

I was really in a good mood the whole day, well, of cuz apart from the slight disappointment in the morning that ended up with only 3 ppl playing bball. The whole day went very well! Indeed, it was better than I expected. (:

Anyway, sorry to huiru for making u sit in front! And i really hope the car ride didn't take longer than it would if you had taken a train instead la. So sorry!

But ya, main point is, everything was fine until I reached gwen's place. =/ SPRAINED MY LEFT ANKLE AGAIN!!! )): 2 times in 2 days!? And this time its like real bad, its very much swollen now. I think i'll wake up to a super swollen ankle. Couldn't even walk properly. =/ AND cannot run tml liao!!! i damn saddd! ): tot tml night after running then can join jiewei they all for supper, but seems like its not gonna be wad i wanted it to be.

Haiz, totally ruined my mood. ): but the mooncakes were nice! and the company was great! thanks gwen for inviting us over!!!

I think its better that i get some slp, my legs need it. =/

No comments: