Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Talk

Yay! i was feeling so bored after trying to catch insects on the wall that I wrote this song. Call this boredom all my true feelings, I do not know. I wanna sing this song to her, cuz the front part really describes how I feel right now while the chorus is all that I wanna say to her.

Was feeling very very down after gym session today. Realised how bad my running has deteriorated(is that how u spell it? bah). Used to be able to run 7km non-stop, AT LEAST. but just one month of not doing more than 5km and after one week of non-exercise due to stuff and flu and stuff and flu and.. ah, u get wad i mean. Now I'm having problem trying to keep to the 11km/h pace for 2km. wth. Could be becuz of the blocked nose and the coughing. BUT! 2kM only leh! walau. Other than that, gym was fine la.

But mostly was emo-ing cuz of her. Sometimes, I'll just think that, maybe its not worth the time and effort to talk to her. But, after what I've seen, what I've read, and what I think the real her is, I always end up telling myself, its just her to be like that. Its what makes her her. In a way, I kinda feel for her, cuz I used to be like that, or rather, i might still be like that. Refusing to open up to new ppl and stuff. I guess, all it needs is time. But how much time do we have? I'm really feeling sian by the fact that there's no one to talk to when I feel so down. There might be ppl who want to talk, but there's only a select few that I wanna talk to. Well, she's one of them, but I don't even know how to start talking.

Maybe, I should just close myself up, and stop talking to anyone but her. To let her know, how special she is to me.

But anyway, here's the song, with the title ___ ___ __. Try catching the rhymes, and maybe u'll guess the title. To be revealed, in less than 50 days. (hopefully)

#18 ___ ___ __

Just like I thought we would be
In your heart there never was a part of me
I thought you'll finally see
Every part of me that wants to be with ya

Baby, talk to me
Ask of me
What I would do for you to make you mine

Baby, answer me
why won't ya
Open your eyes and see that I care

Chorus:
Oh, 1, 2, 3
I looked into your eyes
and I said
I, love, thee
you are everything
that makes me
want to live
Hold my hands right now
cuz it is
all you need
And all you need is me

Oh, love's like flu
catches you when you
least expect
I love you
and that's all I e-
ver wanna
say to you
Please stay with me
Cuz I am here for you
Oh, ___ ___ __.

No comments: