Thursday, September 09, 2010

stare

i stared hard.

At the sky.

At the com.

At my notes.

At my phone.

and I came to a conclusion.

Why did I even bother? This world full of lies. Why did I even bother trying to open my heart towards it. Why did I even dream about making this world a better place. Its not worth my effort, its not worth my time. I'll just let this world die, for we'll all die one day, and what's the point of saving a dying world, void of honesty, void of truth, full of lies, full of deception.

My mistake? fuck, it sure is.

and before i carry on, i dun give a fuck anymore. let the profanities enter my blog, it ain't gonna make a diff.

continuing, yeah. I made mistakes. Mistake of trusting people. Mistake of putting this one thing that I have left for myself into the hands of others. Opening my heart, trusting these so-called "friends", only to realise, nah, these people are just living for themselves. They only call you "friends", "buddies", "brothers", "sisters" when they need your help. When they're done with you, they shove you aside, and carry on with their lives, not responding to your calls when you're looking for help. Not giving a damn when you need someone there. No fucking body cares. Not like I give a fuck anymore. If everyone just wants to live for themselves, so be it. I'll be selfish once more. I won't care. I won't help. I won't trust. I won't believe. Every man for himself. I'll do everything for myself now.

Cuz you're not worth.

This world full of lies, its not worth me staying up all night.

No comments: