Tuesday, September 21, 2010

okay

So i noticed i posted the last post on my private one accidentally, but it doesn't really matter anyways. Not many ppl are reading this blog anyway. hahaha

And heck, i'm suddenly in songwriting mode, -shrugs- dunno why. Just the lyrics coming in like a tsunami, though the tune's not there yet. But i'll just make do with the lyrics.

Oh why, your precious face I won't make you cry
why won't you sing me a lullaby
I know why, everytime I see you I go shy

I don't lie, cuz my feelings ain't gonna lie
I don't know what it means to you
But to me, you mean everything in the world to me

So tell me what you think
So baby hold my hands
I'll sing you this song of mine
that says my love for you ain't nigh

I, i'll be the one
to make you smile
I'll be the one to
hold you tight
to tell you everything's gonna be alright
cuz i will be here for you tonight

i'll just tell you
this one last time
cuz this is what will
hold for life
To tell you that I love you
and this will never die
for this is true

Ok, that's all for this song! haha. and while writing the lyrics out, i managed to get a tune in as well!! woohoo~ so proud of myself. hahaha. But i can't think of a title for it yet. hmmm, just wondering, this song sounds better than the one that i had written previously for her. hmmm. i wonder whether i shld use this song instead. bah!

On a side note, tonight's run made me feel more confident of breaking the 5km barrier sooner. Maybe cuz it was just 3km today but i didn't really feel any pain. So perhaps, i shld just heck care wad the doctor says and go for it? haha. o well, -shrug shrug- And sat's run was bad, real bad! i literally hantataki for one minute on the spot at this petrol kiosk entrance cuz there were so many cars going in!! Worse still, there was this family blocking my way after the petrol kiosk. arghhh, totally bad for my knees cuz i was doing too much jogging on the spot. Hope my shin gets better soon!!! i really wanna run mizuno one! but, hai, 10/10/10 leh! such a nice date to have a run. ): maybe, perhaps, i shld just go for it.

No comments: