Sunday, August 29, 2010

its not about

what I want.
what will make me happy.
whether I will be together with you.
what we will end up as.
how this friendship will turn out.

Its about

what you want.
what will make you happy.
whether you'll be happy together with me.
where our fates will intertwine.
whether we can be more than friends.

Sometimes, i just wonder, why we dun talk. Why we end up keeping quiet when we're alone. I really wonder. What should I say to you, cuz we usually talked so so much alr, don't we? So much, that it seems that we know each other too well, or rather i know you to well. Sometimes, i see your tired face, and i end up thinking, since u're looking so tired, i shouldn't talk to you and let you rest and relax. Maybe its cuz I care too much, and i think too much for you, that's why i'm confused of what's best for us. What's best for me to do. What you want.

I care, i really do.

No comments: