Saturday, August 07, 2010

friends

Thanks to tessa braces goh, i was reminded of the question that i always reminded myself about. Who are the real friends in our lives?

So, tell me, who are my real friends? Those who you keep talking to? Or those you find comfortable to talk to. People come and go, so in the end, what is left? nothing?

You get into trouble, and those who are there to help you are your true friends.

Then I would have to say, most of the troubles i encountered, i managed to pull thru them myself. This sucks pretty much.

Sucks to be me.

Hai, so many stuff to do b4 sch starts. Needta prep for all those lecture/tutorial/lab sessions. Pack my bag, buy stationary. Go west coast walk walk to prep myself mentally.

Hai, why are the holidays so short?

Beginning to regret whatever that i've set myself off to do at the start of the hols.

No comments: