Monday, August 30, 2010

Been Long

Its been long since i last got addicted to a taiwan drama. And now, i find myself sitting infront of com, watching one ep per day, with the want to watch another on the same day. But then again, its all about self control. Limiting wad I want and focusing on the needs.

I feel a similarity, as in why I am limiting what I want, who i want. I'm not making a move, not because I do not want. In a way, perhaps its not what I need. Yes, I do find a need to be in love again. Yet, I don't find it a need for it to be me. In a way, what happiness can I give you? I find myself asking this time and again.

Argh, what am I saying. At the end of the day, i'm still in love with you. Will you just look at me one time, and realise what you mean to me, how much you mean to me. To me, you're more than who you think you really are.

HMMMMM. oh man, studies, feeling a sudden lag in my speed. Perhaps i need some mugging time tml. 2 hours lecture, but hopefully the rest of the day i would be plugged in to my mp3 and mugging full speed.

Its my choice, i chose studies. I'm sorry.

No comments: