Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tell me how

to talk to someone whom I wanna talk so much with, yet, everything she says just makes you feel like throwing your phone away. Why? Cuz u spend so much effort in trying to talk, yet, the replies, straight to the point, like refusing to start a conversation. Am I disillusioned? Somewhat? I really really have alot to say, but when things are like that, what do you expect me to do? To push for it? I thought things had gotten better, but it seems like its getting worse. Somehow, the distance, its pulling itself apart.

Hai, and yeps. Emo bug strikes again! Really, really, no mood to go out to have supper now. I just wanna push myself into a corner of the room and stone, stone, stone, and stone.

I really dunno wad to say anymore. I'm at a loss of words, loss of tears. In a way, I've forgotten how to cry, which is a good thing. The tears have not been flowing for a long long long long time. Last time I teared was way before oweek dry run. I'm sad, I'm sian, I'm tired, maybe the tears have dried up. But is it something worth crying for? Probably, but the tears just won't flow.

Hai.

I'm almost completing that drawing, but it might not be of any use at all. Adding that anagram i thought of will not make any difference.

You're drifting away.

Hai, tml going to k. Probably gonna sing emo songs all the way. ):

I'm sad, but it doesn't matter to you, does it?

And ya, i couldn't get into the ocip, but no one cares, who cares? Only i give a damn about it.

No comments: