Sunday, August 22, 2010

monotony

This is my 2nd post since the start of sch term that the title starts with monotony again.

Mind you, not monopoly, but monotony. Everyday just feels like a repeat of the day before, no motivation, the only thing pulling me on is to get past this boring term and hopefully there'll come a day where i'll actually enjoy myself.

Boredom escalates. Woke up, decided to do some studying, flipped thru my tutorials, wtf, all done. Flipped thru my notes, ee2006, bloody boring eg1108 repeat, ee2012, bloody boring jc stats repeat, ee2009, bloody hell, if the prof doesn't teach, i wouldn't even understand, ee2010, laplace repeat. Hai, then i flip to ctw (shall not call it english anymore, later someone scold), BLOODY HELL, so WORDY, i dun even feel like touching it.

SO yeah, i'm left with nothing to do. Bored of the games also. Seriously, just the want, or rather the need for something big to happen in my life. 我不要求自己过得幸福,我只想要我的生命有多一些色彩,我只想要活得精彩。智慧如果是一种必须,那么我也只能埋头苦读。

Its that yearning for something, not something that i know of. Something that will make my life just that tiny weeny bit different. Make a difference.

Feeling the need for a late night walk tonight again. Feeling a need for the stars. Feeling a need for the breather. This monotony, its taking a serious toll on my life.

Aloe Vera.

Loves me.

BORING!

No comments: