Saturday, August 28, 2010

Its those little things..

that make you who you are.
that are able to make you smile, regardless of how insignificant it might be to her to tell you that, it just makes a difference in your heart. One smiley, its all it takes.
that make the difference in our lives, one small step wrong, and we might be headed in another direction.
that make me love who you are.
that define who you are.
that makes me want to hold you tight, and say, "everything's gonna be ok, don't worry, cuz i'm here for you, 24/7, 365 days a year, 60 years a lifetime, for many many lifetimes to come, forever and ever."
that makes me think and hope, that you'll be the one.
that makes me wanna say, I love you, _____.

In a way, my mind has always been made up. Its not something that can change easily. No matter how much you might be misunderstanding things or thinking that pehraps my feelings for you aren't real, I can only tell you one thing, since the day i fell in love with you, it has always been the same, nothing changed. You are still who you are, and my feelings are still the same for you.

-------i know there's a typo error, but its on purpose ;)--------------------

No comments: