Sunday, September 20, 2009

=(

My right shin is kinda swelling. Hopefully will be back to normal tml after applying ointment.

Haha, this morning slept at 3 and woke up at 8. Lols. Went to play soccer. Maybe because had a good night so didn't feel that tired after only 5 hours of slp. Probably because Fernando Torres scored 2 goals!!!hahaha. He first goal was so nice! And I was right about insua, he sure is some special boy in the making to become the most atking LB in epl.

Ok, so went to play soccer. Had fun kicking balls again, scored some nice goals too. =D. hahaha. Think my dribbling kinda improved? Just that take too long to decide whether to shoot or not. haha. Overall had some great games. But before the games even started, when was kicking around, got kicked by yichao in the shin, then got one ball he zham hit my shin too. -_-. Tot it was nothing so just played on.

Then reached home at 2 plus, slept all the way until dinner cuz the tiredness set it. haha. Then woke up feeling the soreness in my legs. -_-. Then also realised my shin is swelling. *sobs*. But I still wanna play soccer. haha.

Just can't shift gear into study mode, dunno y. LOL. think by tml should feel the pressure alr ba. HOPEFULLY. Rights, shall go watch manchester derby. Haha.

No comments: