Monday, September 28, 2009

hmmm

Sometimes, mangas really make you ponder about your life. I do not believe in "what ifs", they do not happen in life, its all in the mind, what if this, what if that. I've been thru that stage of "what ifs" in my life, and I know that no matter what I do will never make the "what ifs" true. For example, "what if we were still together?" Obviously, that is something that will never happen even if I wanted to, so I dun really think about it anymore.

Life isn't perfect, its not a manga. Yes, its a story, but the happy endings don't come easily.

yes, this kinda sweet stuff is fun to read and all. But, its just not the same as things that happen in life. No matter how good I was, no matter how caring I was, it just never mattered to her in the first place. O wells, shall not be tied down by the past anymore. hahaha.

just a random comment, lols. I can't seem to concentrate on maths, yet. Shall chiong during the 4 hour break. =D

Wanna slp, but i drank mocha at 9pm. -_-

No comments: