Friday, September 25, 2009

For granted?

What did you take me for? Something to fall back on? I'm not a cushion, I have my own things to worry about. You took me for granted, when we were together. I shouldn't even have cared after all the stuff that had happened in the past. Why, why do I even care?

This is not the first time, but I hope it'll be the last. I just dun wanna care anymore. If this is how you look at our friendship, then so be it. But i'm not a cushion. I'm not your safety bit. You will walk your own path. I will walk my own path. Even if we do cross each other's path, I will not care anymore. You have lost your place in my heart. You do not deserve anything from me and I do not need anything from you.

Ok, i'm still pissed, but on a side note, had a great time at pizza hut today. woosh!

Damn full now. 4 slices of pizza - 2 slices of hawaiin stuffed crust and 2 slices of trio cheese stuffed crust. Though the service kinda pissed us off. We waited for like half an hour for the pizza. Eugene had already finished his pasta. So luke called the manager, and complained. HAHAHA. Then guess what, 6 time winglets came, for 8 ppl. -_-. Nvm, dun wanna eat winglets so didn't take. hahaha. Then came the pizza, a whooping 2 time regular stuffed crust pizza for me, yunxiao and luke to share. We only ordered one hawaiin stuffed crust and one trio cheese thin crust. But they gave 2 stuffed crust. They noe they gave the wrong stuff so they charged the trio cheese at the price of thin crust only. HAHA. But the trio cheese was like super cheesy? trio cheese plus stuffed crust. hahaha. so now super full. Wanted to play lan, but like a bit late, so just bye bye, whole lot go home.

Give me 10 good reasons why i shouldn't be pissed, then i would probably forgive you. The question to your answer, is still a NO. A BIG FAT N aND A BIG FAT O! N. O. NO! got it? Those tears, save it for yourself, i'll not sympathise with you, anymore. You've lost your place.

No comments: