Wednesday, September 16, 2009

kewl

ok, so today was an okok day. very very tired since reaching sch in the morning. the mocha that i drank at 6plus am before leaving home only lasted till around 730. Ok, so I was on my dad's car, usual routine on wednesday, letting my dad drop me off at imm then i take 188 cheaper. Hahaha. Maybe its just a coincidence, but my mp3 managed to catch my mood in the morning, and it started playing the songs that really depict my feelings. From 開不了口 to 小丑魚, plus some of my personal jay favourites. Surprisingly, those songs that remind me of the past didn't pop out like it usually does on a wednesday morning.

well, then, reached sch at 7am. BAH! The mocha's effect was still rather strong at the time. Eyes wide open and all. So, decided to do some programming while listening to ayaka's "why" and yuna ito's "trust you". Dunno why, when it comes to times when i'm reminded of ff7, be it cloud/sephiroth, at the end of the day, the image of zack dying just comes up and then "why" comes to mind. As for "trust you", its cuz yest went to buy her cd. Ok, so basically, i was looping these 2 songs while checking the loops in my programme. Then the mocha effect start to wear off lo. hahaha. Then when I was almost going to fall aslp, then saw geraldine. It seems that engin students tend to have lack of slp, or perhaps its just all uni students have the same prob. Then she asked me about the extra ex2 thingy so i showed her my algorithm lo. Haha, but then i realised something, seems that algorithm this kinda thing, when you show other ppl, its very hard for them to understand. Somehow. But at the same time, I also found out another way to do the ex2, using switch. haha. But, that's another story.

Then came zhiwei, then dunno why suddenly talk about what we were doing b4 sch started. Kinda miss those days, waking up at what, 12pm for lunch, read manga, watch anime, write songs, draw stuff, play game, go to slp again. But looking back at those times, just realised how much i've wasted my 6months after ORD. Could have put it to much better use. Ok, those anime watching led to some proficiency in listening to jap, but other than that what did I really learn?

And i also started to think, did I miss out on the chance to know more ppl by choosing not to go for o week? My answer is still the same, its a definite 'No'. To me, its simple, a few good frens are better than alot of 'hi-bye' frens. And a fren who can do heart-to-heart talk with me, is better than a few good frens. Honestly speaking, I have no heart-to-heart talk frens, frens that truly understand my feelings, frens who truly care. Its just like what i've said in the previous post, and I do not really want to repeat.

Nvm, that was kind of a small side-track, now back to the description of events that made up the day. AND, if you're wondering why I am so free as to blog on stuff like these, when no one really reads and tags, well, i'm just bored cuz i'm waiting for champs league to start. I might be waiting for something else, but that something else doesn't really bother me right now, i guess, okay, i hope.

So, went to math lecture, 2 words came up to my mind like what they have done so many times in physics and maths lectures, "F maths". Seriously, its just like repeating what I've learnt before, plus the fact that I've kinda read thru the notes, I guess i just need to revise myself instead of going to lectures?

Then went the e2 cafe to have lunch b4 physics lecture. Supposed to mug, but just dunno why, can't seem to find the mood to. Just didn't want to do anything. Even when zhiwei asked me about fourier, also dun feel like thinking. Physics lecture, was ok, i guess.

Then immediately followed by gem tutorial. ok la, not too bad, at least understand more stuff when i go to the tutorial. Talking cock with yong cong on the bus to Science kinda made me relaxed a bit more.

after gem, went back to eng for math tutorial. As usual, the TA did his usual "Actually, this tutorial is pretty easy. Quite boring if you ask me. But anyways, i'll still explain this question." So bored me out a bit, again. Was kinda anxious about computing lab, so started msging ppl who i think have completed the lab, and only 2 ppl appeared on my send list. Kenneth and Geraldine. Kenneth said "chui". Then he also said something about calculator but kinda confused me with something that went along the line "muz scan for 4 characters". Then ask him where he is so that i can find him to ask, but he got tutorial. So bo bian, had to mafan Geraldine. haha, so ended up at central lib, asking her what the question was like. I already expected something like calculator after monday's tutorial already, so didn't come as a surprise. Just that the unary and binary part I was kinda scared of it. But turned out to be ok in the end during the lab. Hope Geraldine's one is ok too ba. Must really thank her for explaining to me the qsn, if not i'll just go in to the lab like a clueless sheep, not knowing what to do. hahaha

Then before entering oso discussed abit with david la, so had a pretty good idea of what to do alr.

Then dinner, then go home lo. On the way, talked to yichao about monster hunter. hahaha. Reminds me of those days where paul, ken, guanhan, aeden, yong cong, garry, just gathering together to hunt.

Ok, before signing off, G&T rocks! hope the 2 of them can win the premier league & champions league for liverpool.

YNWA.

No comments: