Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stop thinking

Wells, 2 papers down, 3 more to go. Can't say i'm satisfied with my results, but what can I do? Why get bothered by something that has already happened? Just learn from the mistake, and move on.

Liverpool, something that has kept me going whenever I felt down. I would rather lose, knowing that i've tried, than to lose because I didn't try. And so i tried, I did my best to get good scores for tests, so what if I don't get the results, at least i've tried hard. Learn from your mistakes, move on, tomorrow will be a better day. When you're feeling down, just know that, you're not the only one that's feeling down, that you will never walk alone.

I'm bored, so i write. I'm bored, so I draw. Just ways for me to make myself relaxed.

Amazing how things in life can make you learn so much more about life. From manga, to books, to music, to a football club. Things that you love (to do) can always make you learn.

No comments: