Sunday, September 27, 2009

productive day

I would consider today to be the most productive day of all of the recess week days! haha.

Did maths papers all over again! think the practice should be enough, hopefully. =D

Then studied some physics too!

At night, usual stuff, but this time there was F1, watching it just reminds me of the days in 39SCE, when everything got so hectic once it was close to events like f1, IISS, NDP. All the sweeps and stuff we did, the monster huntings in camp, waking up at like 2am to move off for NDP sweep! haha, all these stuff, really great memories.

So I was about to switch off from studies to watch F1, then geraldine asked me about EG stuff. haha. Honestly, only read thru txt book and notes for EG, didn't really do the exercises and stuff. But wells, while helping her to solve the problems, got my interests for challenges back on, so went on to solve some of the other questions as well! hahaha. And she asked me to read this fan fic, which was quite interesting. Kaiba and Anzu! haha. The rain and silence were both described in a very artistic way. Not bad, just that the image of kaiba and anzu kept appearing in my head. -_-. Kaiba, can't imagine. HaHA. ok la, but nice story. haha

Ok, shall end off my day with some GEM stuff before i go to bed. haha. Good luck for term tests to all~ =D

No comments: