Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wish upon a star, for one that will heal your scars.
No one knows for sure, whether it will hear.

She probably made me realise what it is to like someone all over again, but she might just be another one that makes me realise how painful it is to love. I've put down my past, I'm looking to the future. My only wish, is for you to be the one, and I will do my best for that to happen.

Hmm, so where do I start?

Ok, so went to peninsula plaza, saw this red predator boots. OMG, so nice! its like the one i have now, which is a white one with black adidas stripes. But this red boots, its in a class of its own! bright red, with a tinge of orange and black stripes! Pure class. But, it doesn't have the indoor soccer boots edition yet. Hiaks! I want! hahaha. And saw some nice liverpool t-shirts too. woohoo!

Should I hold a bday party?hmmm

No comments: